September 17, 2008

Jabo Illustration launching a new website

My name is Janette Bornmarker and I am a freelance illustrator. I am one of the illustrators in Stockholm Illustration and together we are one of the largest group with established illustrators in Sweden.

I have worked with clients in editorial, publishing, design and advertising and I see no limit in how my illustrations can develop. My illustrations is drawn by hand then refined in to a digital illustration.

On this website I will give You a glipmpse of my everyday work and things that inspires me. My intention is to collect my own scrap-book-kind-of-web-thing and if You are interested - take a peek.

The content is uploaded like a blog, with each entry being a post into a category. You can click on all the pictures to veiw it enlarged. The enlargement will open in a new window. Simply go backwards by using the menu in your browser, in case it opens in the same window.

Have patience with my Swenglish. Sometimes I will write in Swedish, some in English or it will just be a mix of both. Have this useful Swe-Eng dictionary on the way through the website.

If you read all this I guess you are interested. Before you continuing I have to give a special thanks to my family and friends and books and internet, whom inspires me every day.

W E L C O M E !