September 12, 2008

C O N T A C T

Email: janette@jaboillustration.se

Phone: +46 (0)733 307 398





Address:
Janette Bornmarker
Jabo illustration/Sthlm ill
Stora Nygatan 44
S-111 27 Stockholm Sweden



S T O C K H O L M I L L U S T R A T I O N
I am one of eleven illustrators working together in our studio in the Old Town.
Stockholm Illustration is one of the largest group with established illustrators in Sweden.

Visiting address:
Stora Nygatan 44 Stockholm



G R A F I K G R U P P E N V I S B Y
Member of the collective graphic workshop for artists on Gotland Grafikgruppen Visby.

Visiting address:
Ryska Gränd 18 Visby



S V E N S K A T E C K N A R E
Member of the the Swedish Society of Illustrators.



L I N K S
Stockholm Illustration
Grafikgruppen Visby
3x3 Magazine
Contact Book
Illustratörcentrum
Svenska Tecknare
The AOI
Kolla!
Illustration Mundo
Illustration Friday
JacketFlap
Print & Pattern
Vilda Förlag