September 28, 2008

Back in Stockholm filled with impressions


After two days at the Göteborg Book Fair and two tired feets later, I have arrived to Stockholm. It was the first visit for me, the book fair, and I think I did´nt thought it whould be so crowded.


It was nice to see the display area on which Vilda Publishing (Vilda Förlag) showed the books I´ve illustrated.


There was a lot of things to see and do and as many I strolled around, new meetings and also listening to interviews with authors. Unfortuned I missed one seminar that I really would have liked to see – Stian Hole, a Norwegian illustrator. But I did meet him later at the publisher, when he was signing books. So now I have two copys of his book "Hermans sommar".

I found some inpiring books, both new and second-hand as well...