March 26, 2008

Back in business, but no web site! What the...

Sorry for the inconvenience. The website www.jaboillustratioon.se will be up in short time.

After nearly 4 mounth living in a suitcase, exploring the world with my family, I think I am getting use with the thought of beeing home again. It has been a fantasic journey in all sentence, but we are still glad that the winter could wait until we came home to Sweden. Now Stockholm is embedded in a blanket of white snow.


So now my computer is running again and I am ready to work. Next weekend March the 29-30 I will be at the book trade fair "Ord & Text bokmässan" on Street in Stockholm. During these days you can buy my book "Tid för en fika" for a special price. It is also possible to buy prints with the illustrations. Hope to see you soon :-)