October 27, 2007

Latest addition in my shelf

I love our bookcase. Seriously, I do'nt know what to do when I add a book on the last space on this shelf?! However, there are still room for a few more. And the latest discovery on the Amazon are my two new favorites.


Charley Harper: An Illustrated Life

The great illustrator Charley Harper (1922-2007) appears in a new book. Edited and designed by Todd Oldham. Big colour posters with all his beautifully illustrated animals and birds and a lot of other illustrations too. This huge book can only be fitted on the living room table, that is if you want to take it out of it's lovely graphic box :-)


Now and then you might come across some books of his in second-hand bookshops, like this biology book.



Tord Boontje

Inspiring pictures of Tord Boontje work and paper cuts. The pages in the book are perforated, a nice surprise.